102HEPA-6P Wet Dry Vacuum (B001201)
New Compact version of popular 102 12-gallon HEPA vacuum. The short and stout product dimensions and four caster attached dolly make these new models ideal for construction and restoration jobsites.
The 2-hp, 2-stage long-life motor makes this HEPA vacuum a true 'work horse' for heavy duty service in professional abatement work; i.e. asbestos, lead, concrete dust/ silica, etc. The Model 102 offers superior vacuum recovery, ranging from dry, light particulates to heavy debris. High efficiency 'Drop-in' style HEPA filter is individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC001 particle count test method).
- Air seal gasket between the motor head and tanks forms a positive lock fit.
- Polyester pre-filter is located on the bottom of the HEPA filter, and is held firmly in place with Velcro fasteners.
- A Dacron filter bag covers the entire spacer sleeve and HEPA filter for three-stage filtration. Dacron material sheds dust to maintain maximum vacuum efficiency.
- Heavy duty poly tank with vac-mobile molded handle and cart for easy transport.
- 25 foot power cord.
- 10’ x 1.50” crush proof hose (included) 4’ x 1” power tool connection hose
|102-6 Gal Wet/Dry